Independent Living Communities at Tamaya
You decide what you want to do today, tomorrow, and the next – because each day at Grand Living is uniquely yours.
Independent Living Communities
The remarkable environment of Grand Living provides a comfortable and secure community where you can experience the lifestyle you desire, at the pace you want, without the stress or worry of household chores and maintenance.
At our communities throughout the U.S., you have the freedom to set your own agenda and participate in any or all of the opportunities offered through Grand Living’s FACETS™ Signature Program, which embraces the universal dimensions of well-being. Our compassionate and experienced staff is also available should you ever need assistance.
If you have inquires, feel free to contact our team.
Our FACETS™ Signature Program
Our FACETS™ Signature Program is designed to embrace the universal dimensions of well-being, providing you with abundant opportunities to care for all dimensions of yourself. This means:
- Building community and a social life, cultivating old friendships, and forming new ones
- Dedicating time and energy to staying fit and healthy, taking advantage of our superb dining options, and our beautiful wellness center and spa
- Exploring new learning opportunities and hobbies with the aid of our woodworking shop, gardens, and piano and instrumental practice rooms
- Tending to spirituality with our chapel and meditation center
Our team takes a whole-self approach to well-being, providing you with the independent living services you need to care for all the facets of your body, mind, and spirit. If you aren’t sure where to start, our staff members can help you find an introductory music class, set up individual transportation to an event elsewhere in the community, or connect you with other Grand Living residents who have similar interests to you. Whatever your interests and needs, we’re here to make sure our residents have the resources they need.
Grand Living Amenities
To fulfill our dedication to a multifaceted approach to well-being, our Grand Living communities provide you access to a wide range of amenities designed for staying healthy, building community, and seeking enrichment. From a beautiful wellness center featuring a pool* and salon, to a piano practice room and woodworking shop, we have all of the amenities you need to pursue hobbies old and new. Our senior living amenities include:
- A variety of dining venues including fine dining, casual dining, a bistro, private dining, and Legend’s Club Room
- Forum Performance Theater providing theatrical programs, musical programs, and other lifelong learning programs
- An engaging wellness center and spa featuring a pool*, exercise studio, and a full-service salon
- Offices for rotating medical providers
- Scheduled and individual transportation services
- Indoor and outdoor gardening opportunities
- An outdoor fire pit*
- FACETS™ Signature Programs to embrace the many facets of life
- A library and grand lounge
- A chapel and meditation center
- A woodworking shop*
- Pet grooming center
- Piano and instrumental practice rooms
Our team is dedicated to providing you with the amenities you need to keep learning and thriving in your later years. From staying fit in our exercise studio and pool to taking time for fun and learning in our garden or theater, at Grand Living you’re sure to find something that enriches your days.
*Available at most Grand Living communities.
Call for more information!
Sioux Falls, SD: (605) 799-1900
Hernando, FL: (352) 301-8500
Coralville, IA: (319) 930-3000
Cedar Rapids, IA: (319) 930-3250
Jacksonville, FL: (904) 410-8500
Sarasota, FL: (941) 554-7230