Coming Soon – Grand Living at Tower Place
WHERE WORLD-CLASS HOSPITALITY CREATES FIRST CLASS HAPPINESS.™
Offering Independent Living, Assisted Living, and Memory Care Services in West Des Moines, IA.
We proudly offer a remarkable hospitality experience for you to enjoy the best years of your life. Our entire service approach is epitomized by THE STERLING TOUCH™, which we created in concert with luxury resort brands. This exceptional service to our residents and guests embraces the uniqueness of each individual. Discover how joyful life can be at Grand Living.
A Community for You
Grand Living at Tower Place features first-class amenities including:
- An array of dining venues, including formal dining, casual dining, a bistro, and private dining
- The Forum Theater, a 150-plus seat theater for an array of entertainment options
- The Grand Spa and Fitness Center featuring an exercise and fitness studio with state-of-the-art equipment, a full-time Director of Fitness, a full-service salon, massage rooms, and offices for visiting medical professionals and tele-health appointments
- The Grand Library and Grand Lounge, the Legends Club, a gift shop, art and game studios, and private lounges are community spaces that are an extension of your apartment home.
- A private chapel and meditation center
- Pet grooming center and pet park
- Fire pit area
- Woodworking shop
- Heated indoor pool
- Gift shop
- Chauffeured luxury sedan
- Outdoor recreation areas
Our apartments are designed with beautiful features and an eye for exquisite detail. These comfortable residences can be as charming as a studio or as expansive as a two-bedroom with a den and patio.
An Array of Dining Options
We offer curated menus full of fresh, chef-prepared meals in a collection of dining venues, including formal and casual settings, a bistro, and private dining areas. Enjoy IN GRAND TASTE™.
So Much to Enjoy
FACETS™ is Grand Living’s collection of life-enriching experiences. From our BRAVO™ program of world-class music and entertainment performances in our Forum Theatre, to cocktails in the Legends Club. Enjoy a game of cards or bocce ball, or take part in our GRAND PATRIOTS™ or GRAND PERSPECTIVES™ programs.
With more than 20 years experience in senior living and healthcare, Amy brings her passion of working with seniors to Grand Living at Tower Place. Amy received a degree in Family Services with a certificate in gerontology from the University of Northern Iowa and holds a license in nursing home administration and an assisted living management certification. Amy strives to make meaningful relationships with those she encounters and to ensure those who reside in the community receive exceptional service.
I am grateful to be part of such an amazing organization. Grand Living truly embraces the concept of putting residents first and I look forward to delivering First Class Happiness to all our residents, family members and staff!