This picturesque water location in Sioux Falls, South Dakota, offers an abundance of opportunities to take walks, bike, fish or enjoy the many activities, dining and retail venues surrounding the lake.
GRAND LIVING AT LAKE LORRAINE
2815 South Westlake Drive, Sioux Falls, SD 57106
Offering Independent Living, Assisted Living and Memory Care Services
- Well-appointed rental residences in sizes ranging from studio up to 2 bedroom with den.
- A variety of dining venues including formal dining, casual dining, a bistro, private dining and a club room.
- A performance theater providing theatrical, musical and lifelong learning programs.
- An engaging wellness center and spa featuring indoor pool, exercise studio, offices for rotating medical providers, and a full service salon.
- A Library and Grand Lounge, Woodworking Shop, Chapel and Meditation Center, Pet Grooming Center, Piano and Instrumental Practice Rooms.
Learn about what’s happening at Lake Lorraine and follow us on Facebook.
Take A Tour Of Grand Living At Lake Lorraine
Tours available 7 days a week and evenings by appointment. Call 605.799.1900 to schedule a tour or for more information.
Or take a photo tour of Grand Living At Lake Lorraine now.
Would you like more information about Grand Living At Lake Lorraine or would you like to place a reservation?
Please feel free to call or send me an email. I look forward to talking with you soon.
Kelly Woldt, 605.799.1900
MEET OUR GRAND LIVING AT LAKE LORRAINE TEAM
Sales and Marketing
As a Sioux Falls native, Kelly brings over 20 years of professional healthcare related experience in the areas of sales and marketing, consulting, and management to Grand Living at Lake Lorraine. With both a Bachelor of Arts and Master of Arts degree with a Communications specialty, she has become an active board member of the South Dakota Parkinson Foundation and member of the Coalition on Aging Sioux Falls. During her career, 10 years has been dedicated to working in the field of senior living where she has worked diligently with hundreds of older adults and their families, exploring their options in selecting appropriate care services and communities in which to live.
“The longer I work in this profession, the more passionate I become in working closely with older adults and their families as they begin this new and important chapter in their lives. I’m especially excited to work with Grand Living whose culture exemplifies “Your Life. Uniquely Embraced.”
Marketing Transition Support Coordinator
Business Office Manager