Located near the intersection of First Avenue and Interstate 80, directly west of the Firefighters Memorial in Coralville, IA.
JOIN US FOR AN INFORMATIONAL MEETING
WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 27 or THURSDAY, OCTOBER 12 or MONDAY, OCTOBER 30
at 10:00am or 6pm
At the Radisson/Hampton Inn Conference Center
Enter by the Hampton Inn Entrance, 1220 1st Avenue, Coralville
Please RSVP 3 days before the meeting you would like to attend – 319.930.3000
Under Construction, Opening May 2018
GRAND LIVING AT BRIDGEWATER
3 Russell Slade Boulevard
Coralville, IA 52241
Offering Independent Living, Assisted Living and Memory Care Services
- Well-appointed residences in sizes ranging from studio up to 2 bedroom with den.
- A variety of dining venues including formal dining, casual dining, a bistro, private dining and a club room.
- A performance theater providing theatrical, musical and lifelong learning programs.
- An engaging wellness center and spa featuring indoor pool, exercise studio, offices for rotating medical providers, and a full service salon.
- A Library and Grand Lounge, Woodworking Shop, Chapel and Meditation Center, Pet Grooming Center, Piano and Instrumental Practice Rooms.
Would you like more information about Grand Living at Bridgewater?
Please feel free to call or send me an email. I look forward to talking with you soon.
Scott Maiers 319.536.5045
With over 30 years of senior-level executive experience in senior living and the health care industry, Kim joins the team as the Executive Director of Grand Living At Bridgewater. Kim holds a degree in Health Care Administration and is a Certified Assisted Living Manager and licensed Nursing Home Administrator. A native of Eastern Iowa, Kim is a seasoned team-oriented professional whose honestly and integrity provide exceptional leadership.
“Providing excellence in customer service and leadership that embraces Grand Living’s The Sterling Touch® has been a dream of mine and I am honored to be a part of an organization whose culture exemplifies “Your Life. Uniquely Embraced.”
Scott holds a Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of Iowa and brings 19 years of customer service, sales, and marketing experience to Grand Living At Bridgewater. Scott is the current President of the Johnson County Elderly Consortium, an active member of the local Walk to End Alzheimer’s committee, and is an ongoing active volunteer with the Alzheimer’s Association. For the last five years, Scott has engaged the senior living community and their families to ensure that their unique care, needs, and services are fulfilled.
“I am grateful for the opportunity to work with Grand Living residents and their families. I am passionate about making sure each individual I encounter is seen, heard, and valued.”