GRAND LIVING AT BRIDGEWATER
3 Russell Slade Boulevard
Coralville, IA 52241
Offering Independent Living, Assisted Living and Memory Care Services
- Well-appointed residences in sizes ranging from studio up to 2 bedroom with den.
- A variety of dining venues including formal dining, casual dining, a bistro, private dining and a club room.
- A performance theater providing theatrical, musical and lifelong learning programs.
- An engaging wellness center and spa featuring indoor pool, exercise studio, offices for rotating medical providers, and a full service salon.
- A Library and Grand Lounge, Woodworking Shop, Chapel and Meditation Center, Pet Grooming Center, Piano and Instrumental Practice Rooms.
Would you like more information about Grand Living at Bridgewater?
MEET OUR GRAND LIVING AT BRIDGEWATER TEAM
With over 30 years of senior-level executive experience in senior living and the health care industry, Kim joins the team as the Executive Director of Grand Living At Bridgewater. Kim holds a degree in Health Care Administration and is a Certified Assisted Living Manager and licensed Nursing Home Administrator. A native of Eastern Iowa, Kim is a seasoned team-oriented professional whose honestly and integrity provide exceptional leadership.
Scott holds a Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of Iowa and brings 19 years of customer service, sales, and marketing experience to Grand Living At Bridgewater. Scott is an active member of the Johnson County Elderly Consortium, Area Chamber of Commerce, Iowa City Rotary and Alzheimer’s Association. For the last five years, Scott has engaged the senior living community and their families to ensure that their unique care, needs, and services are fulfilled.
Michelle brings over 20 years of sales and marketing experience to our Grand Living at Bridgewater team with the past 8-1/2 years in the senior living industry. She has gained a wealth of knowledge from the relationships formed with the residents and families she interacts with each day. Michelle is passionate about the Alzheimer’s Association and an active member of the Johnson County Elderly Consortium.